Khalid is an entrepreneurial executive with over 20 years’ experience in the information technology industry and is the founder of Netsync Fiber Inc. Khalid is also cofounder of Netsync Network Solutions and serves as Vice President of Operations, overseeing daily operations at Netsync Network Solutions since 2004. Khalid has been paramount to the unprecedented organic growth across Texas within diverse verticals in the public, commercial, and service provider sectors. Under Khalid’s leadership, Netsync has grown to be one of the most respected value-added resellers (VAR) in the industry.
Khalid leads the Netsync team’s efforts to optimize its IT service and best-of-breed solutions to meet the ever-demanding needs of an expanding client base.
- Leading Netsync to annual revenues in excess of $300 million annually
- 5000 Company Recognition – 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018
- CRN Tech Elite 250 – 2015, 2016, and 2018
- CRN Triple Crown – 2015 and 2016
- CRN Fast Growth 150 – 2015
- CRN Solution Provider 500 – 2015, 2016, and 2018
- HBJ Fast Tech 25 – 2016
- Cisco National SLED Partner of the Year – 2017, 2018, and 2019
- Cisco Area Partner of the Year, South Region – 2018
- Cisco Gold Partner
- VMware Premier Solution Provider
- NetApp Gold Partner
- F5 Certified Technology Specialist
- Dell/EMC Gold Partner
- HP Platinum Partner
Khalid holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science from the University of Houston in Houston, TX.